- ⭐️ SLEEP: If you are finding it hard to sleep and just want to lie on your tummy again to get some well needed rest, then the jlllo will let you do this. The professionals we have asked have said there is no medical reason you should not lie face down while pregnant, only the obvious physical constraints that stop you.
- ⭐️ RELAXING: If you’re pregnant, you probably know that relaxation is a luxury that is hard to come by. As your baby grows inside your belly, your body goes through some extreme changes. And these changes can apply enormous strain on your muscles. So if you just want to have a quick cat nap or read a book lying on your tummy to relax like you used to do, then the jlllo may just be the answer you’re looking for.
- ⭐️ PAIN RELIEF AND MASSAGE: Help ease hip and back pains like Pelvic Girdle pain (PGP) or Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction (SPD). The Jlllo allows you to lie safely in prone position taking the weight off your pelvis allowing total relaxation and pain relief. This is the perfect position also for a massage - so go on treat yourself!
- ⭐️ YOGA: Yoga is a great way for you to reduce stress throughout your pregnancy. Sadly, many women get to a point in their pregnancy that their body aches too much to continue to do yoga. Fortunately, jlllo, at the end of a yoga class, makes it enjoyable throughout the entire pregnancy. Ask your yoga teacher for some suggestions for some poses you can do with your jlllo.
- ⭐️ AT HOME: Use your jlllo at home for total relaxation. Finally you can get the relief your body is aching for. And your baby will benefit from the reduced stress. You can use your jlllo inside or outdoors. You can give your back a break by laying on your jlllo while ing TV or while chilling out in your yard. The jlllo works anywhere! And it even floats so you can even use it in the pool. Jlllo makes your pregnancy much more bearable.
See more product details
JLLLO The Inflatable Full Body Maternity Pillow with a Hole for Baby Bumps to Lie on your Tummy During Pregnancy B071RT2GY7